We are delighted to announce our new £2.9m Infrastructure Resilience Fund.
Applications are now open.
We are seeking to work with infrastructure organisations that can demonstrate how they will help young people who face intersectional barriers move towards and into work, through equipping the organisations in their networks with the knowledge, skills, and connections to provide world class employment support and training.
When do online applications open?
Wednesday 1 September 2021
When do applications close?
Thursday 30 September 2021 at midnight
What funding is available?
- Funding is available for 24 months
- We will fund proposals from £50,000-£200,000
- This fund has a one-stage application process
How do I apply?
To help you prepare for your online application, we recommend you read:
- Our grant prospectus for more information
- Our FAQs
- All the information and questions included on our online application portal compiled in a Word document here (please note, applications can only be made through the online portal).
Applications are now open. To apply please click here: https://www.grantrequest.co.uk/SID_142?SA=SNA&FID=35190
Please note that applications received after the closing date of midnight on Thursday 30 September will not be considered.
If you have any questions about the application process, please call us on 020 7553 4539 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the application process in this short webinar from our Head of Grants, Dilys Winterkorn. In it, Dilys covers some frequently asked questions and explores the process in more depth.
Watch it here:
Meet the Grantees
How to Apply
Please see above.
Applications are now open, to apply, please click here: