Connected Futures Fund
The fund is now closed to applications.
Connected Futures Fund is our new £6.1 million fund to support young people to get good jobs through pioneering local partnerships.
When young people facing disadvantage told us what they want from employment support, they talked about changes to the whole system. It is clear that these young people need:
- holistic support that responds to their situation by taking their needs and strengths into account
- aligned services that work together to help them achieve their goals, rather than pulling in different directions
- connected services with effective communication and coordination across organisations and sectors so that they don’t have to navigate everything for themselves
- consistent support over time
We are looking for partnership bids that tackle this issue.
We envisage funding 6-8 bids for up to 18 months, then making longer-term commitments to 2-4 bids.
- Connected Futures Fund grant prospectus
- Word version of the online application form to help you prepare your proposal (please note your application must be made online)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of eligible local authorities
- Example case studies of systems change
- Examples of young people’s experiences of the youth employment system and our Youth Employment System Map
- Recording of the Connected Futures Fund launch that provides more detail of the aims of the programme:
Applications are now closed
If you have a question, please call us on 020 7553 4539 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Grantees
How to Apply
Applications are now closed.