NEWSback to all posts
YFF launches search for three new Board members
We are looking for three Board Members to provide governance of high quality and rigour whilst having the ambition to deliver real impact. Having recently appointed a Chair, a full Board is now being appointed and appropriate governance structures put in place to oversee the development and delivery of YFF.
New Board Members will support the Board, CEO and senior team by offering expertise in key areas. The following 5 areas are a summary of the main areas of responsibility of the Board.
- Culture: to establish a culture for the Board and to promote that culture through the Executive Team and the rest of the organisation.
- Aims & Strategy: to work with the Executive Team on the strategy to achieve the aims, providing an independent, “outside in” perspective and ultimate approval.
- To oversee & support the performance of the Executive Team in delivering this strategy.
- To ensure that YFF complies with its legal and regulatory requirements.
- To act as guardians of YFF’s assets both tangible and intangible, ensuring that they are only used for the mission of the organisation.
- Critical friends: to build a relationship with the Executive Team that promotes honesty, transparency and accountability.
- Ambassadors: to act as ambassadors representing the organisation to all stakeholders.
You’ll be willing to make a strategic contribution as a key member of the board and bring a background in one of the following areas; Youth sector funders & providers, access to employer communities, or grassroots youth engagement.
Most importantly, you will share our commitment to achieving lasting, positive change for young people.
If you’re interested in applying, please reach out to Borge Andreassen at Prospectus, who is running the recruitment for us.
More information about the role can be found here.
MORE POSTSback to all posts
Youth Futures Foundation is delighted to announce the appointment of two new members to our board; Dame Julia Cleverdon and Laura-Jane Rawlings, who join our Chair Joe Montgomery as non-executive directors of YFF. They bring with them diverse networks and unrivalled insights from their extensive experience working in the youth sector.
We are looking for three Board Members to provide governance of high quality and rigour whilst having the ambition to deliver real impact. Having recently appointed a Chair and two initial Board members, a full Board is now being appointed and appropriate governance structures put in place to oversee the development and delivery of YFF.
An inspiring morning at UnLtd – the Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs, learning how they improve access to employment through their support of social enterprises and social entrepreneurs. It was great to hear from the UnLtd team about this different model for having impact and also how they structure themselves and operate across the country.