the deadline for applications has now passed
Further funding may be available in the near future. Please sign up to our newsletter for updates.
We are inviting applications from key infrastructure organisations that demonstrate their ability to play a pivotal role in responding to rising youth unemployment.
We are seeking to fund and evaluate infrastructure organisations that support the needs of frontline organisations across England delivering effective solutions to youth unemployment.
Our funding aims to build resilience given significant income shortfalls due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to support future planning and delivery.
Funding is available for:
- National infrastructure bodies that strengthen the youth and/or employment sector across England for all young people.
- National or regional infrastructure bodies that strengthen the youth and/or employment sector specifically for young people from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic backgrounds, including those of Gypsy, Roma & Traveller Heritage.
For a decision by the end of September apply before midnight on Friday 31 July 2020.
What funding is available?
|Grants to support infrastructure organisations|
|Level of financial support||As required to meet funding shortfalls, but no more than 30% of your annual income.|
|Funding type||Unrestricted funding including core costs|
|Duration||Initial commitment for 12 months|
Grants to support infrastructure organisations
- Level of financial support available: As required to meet funding shortfalls, but no more than 30% of your annual income.
- Funding type: Unrestricted funding including core costs
- Duration: Initial commitment for 12 months
Summary of who can apply? Full details are contained within our prospectus
We will accept applications from registered charities or other not-for-profit, voluntary or community-sector infrastructure organisations. They must support frontline organisations in England whose aim is to improve the life chances and career prospects of young people aged 14 to 24, who are, or are at risk of, becoming NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) and face barriers to finding and keeping decent jobs.
- Be delivering at least two of the activities we recognise as required by frontline organisations (see our prospectus for further details).
- Have more than 20 organisations in your network, membership or movement.
- Have been operating for at least three years, with a good track record of delivery and impact to the organisations you support.
- Can demonstrate the impact on their finances as a result of Covid-19.
How to apply:
Interested in applying? Take our Infrastructure Eligibility Quiz
Please note that you will be asked to create an account, by supplying your name and email address, before you can take the quiz.
Already created an account? Log in here to start or continue your application.